Legendary striker Jean-Charles Skarbowsky shows you the method behind his madness when it comes to his unorthodox but highly successful style
- Jean-Charles mixes unusual movement to make his opponents guess, miss, and pay for it with big strikes and throws
- Jean-Charles is one of the most sought after striking instructors in the world
- Master your clinch work as Jean-Charles teaches you his specialty with off-balancing and throwing from the thai plum
See How Jean-Charles Skarbowsky’s Effortless Striking Style Destroyed The Best Fighters In The World - They Will Never See Your Shots Coming
Learn From The One-Of-A-Kind Striking Genius
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Catch your next training partners off guard with this total masterclass in the foundations of Muay Thai, taught by one of the most recognizable and unique instructors in the world, Jean-Charles Skarbowsky. Level up your entire striking game with these technical insights into punching, kicking, clinching, and more.
When asked to teach a young generation of mixed martial artists the secrets of effective striking, John Danaher found maybe the most interesting striking coach on Earth - Jean-Charles Skarbowsky. Now, you can learn under this same striking coach as he explains all of the keys to his unique skills.
Jean-Charles is known around the world for his crazy movement patterns that leave opponents totally surprised and lets him take advantage. Just looking at him fight, you would think he was lost or maybe even already rocked, but then he pounces at the right moment to score with big combinations and throws.
Build your muay thai from the ground up with these key details into what makes for strong fundamentals. Guard and move with these footwork and blocking tips, and add in some of Jean-Charles’s signature dodging tactics that will keep you safe from dangerous blows. With this instruction on blocking all level kicks (including teeps, leg kicks, high kicks, and more), you can be confident in your striking defensive concepts.
Attack with precision as Jean-Charles shows you how to use your body for maximum leverage, even when you are in unusual ranges or positions. Lock into the clinch and get the inside secrets on how Jean-Charles tosses pro fighters on their heads without any exertion, using only his leverage and timing.
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- What Is Muay Thai?
- The Guard - Basics
- How to Move - Basic Movements
- How to Move - Turn on the Correct Side
- Strikes Punches - Mat (Punches) - Mat Trong (Straight)
- Mat (Punches) - Hooks
- Mat (Punches) - Uppercats
- Mat (Punches) - Combination N˚1
- Mat (Punches) - Combination N˚2
- Mat (Punches) - Combination N˚3
- Mat (Punches) - Tips
- Strikes Kicks - Tei (Kicks) - Tei Lam Toa (Middle Kicks)
- Tei (Kicks) - Tei Kra (Low Kicks)
- Tei (Kicks) - Tei Kan Kor (High Kicks)
- Tei (Kicks) - Teep (Front Kicks)
- Strikes Knees - Khao (Knees) - Basic Knee Strikes
- Strikes Elbows - Sok (Elbows) - Oblique Elbow
- Sok (Elbows) - Horizontal-Direct Elbow
- Robert Kaennorasing - Rajadamnern Champion
- Dodges - How to Dodge - Punches
- How to Dodge - Tei Lam Toa (Middle Kicks)
- How to Dodge - Tei Kra (Low Kicks)
- How to Dodge - Tei Kan Kor (High Kicks)
- Blocks - Block - Why is it Important ?
- How to Block - Tei Lam Toa (Middle Kicks)
- How to Block - Tei Kra (Low Kicks)
- How to Block - Tei Kan Kor (High Kicks)
- How to Defend - Teep (Front Kicks)
- Blocks - How to Work Them ?
- Grabs - How to Grab - Tei Lam Toa (Middle Kicks)
- Leg Grabs - What Then ?
- Leg Grabs - How to Defend
- Leg Grabs - How to Escape
- Leg Grabs - How to React
- Clinch - Pam (Clinch) - Basics
- Pam (Clinch) - Throws
- Pam (Clinch) - When to use it ?
- Pam (Clinch) - How to Work It
- Pam (Clinch) - Tips
So, What Does It Cost?