Go inside the clinch fighting keys to victory that Rafael Cordeiro has mastered as one of MMA’s best striking coaches ever
- This 3-volume series builds from basics through advanced, with plenty to learn for students of all levels.
- See how to stay safe while delivering knees and elbows as you move your opponent all over the mat
- Rafael Cordeiro is one of the most respected striking coaches ever in MMA, and has taught and led championship MMA teams like Chute Boxe in Brazil and Kings MMA in the USA.
- Rafael has taught champions like Anderson Silva, Shogun Rua, Wanderlei Silva, Fabricio Werdum, Rafael dos Anjos, and even training Mike Tyson!
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Learn The Highly Respected Clinch Fighting System Of Legendary Chute Boxe and Kings MMA Striking Coach Rafael Cordeiro
Use Effective Thai Clinch Techniques From Rafael Cordeiro, The Man Who Taught Striking Legends Like Wanderlei Silva, Shogun Rua, Anderson Silva, Fabricio Werdum, and more!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Now is finally your chance to learn some of MMA’s most valuable striking lessons as Kings MMA head coach Rafael Cordeiro teaches his system for the thai clinch on this new 3-volume series. Build from basic concepts through advanced clinch tactics with Rafael’s guide to striking success from the thai plum.
Rafael Cordeiro is one of MMA’s most legendary striking coaches, having trained champions at Chute Boxe and Kings MMA to the top of the fighting world. With world champion students like Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Shogun Rua, Rafael dos Anjos, Fabricio Werdum, and more, Rafael’s record of success speaks for itself.
The Chute Boxe style of thai boxing is still one of the most studied and respected striking systems in MMA, and Rafael is showing you the secrets and key details to making that clinch style work for you. You will see offense and defense, control and breaking away, with careful instruction on how to get the most out of every knee or elbow.
Use tools like frames, plums, and more to create leverage and control, find creative angles to throw your strikes, and enter or exit the clinch safely, all with Rafael’s guidance. Drill to win with some of the same drills Rafael puts his champions through, and with study and practice, the clinch can become one of your best tactics with this full-service instructional series from one of the world’s best coaches.
Jab Knee Clinch Entry With Knee
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Clinch Basic 1
- Clinch Basic 2
- Clinch basic 3
- Posture Break with Clinch
- How to break Clinch
- Breaking the clinch #2
- Breaking Clinch #3
- Breaking Clinch Butterfly Hook
- Breaking clinch Foot on Hip
- Arm inside clinch break
- Arm crossover Breaking clinch
- Head and Arm Like Clinch
- 50/50 to Back elbow
- Arm Cross body to Elbow
- Breaking Head Clinch to Elbow Variation
- Breaking Body lock Clinch
- Inside Up Elbow
- Elbow Block during Clinch
- Framing To Break Clinch
- Jab Knee Clinch Entry with Knee
- Jab Cross Hook Clinch to knee
- Switch Knee Drill and Concepts
- Combo to Switch Knee
- Combo to Clinch knee to back elbow
- Working into Clinch knee to Spinning back elbow
- Slip Slip to Clinch Knee
- Combination to left hook defense to clinch with left knee to switch knee
- Defense Elbow Clinch to Knee
- Defense to Clinch to foot on hip to knee
- Closing the Distance
- Jab Defend Hook to Counter Side Elbow
- Low Kick to defense to side elbow and up elbow
- Jab Cross Measure, Step outside to Spinning back elbow
- Hook Cross to Switch Kick to Side Elbow and up elbow
- Jab Cross Hook defense to elbow and knee to Switch kick back to south paw to spinning back elbow
- Jab Uppercut to Uppercut Elbow
- Jab Defense to Elbow to knee then jumping switch knee
- Jab Cross cover distance to Jab then Superman Elbow
- Jab Counter to uppercut to defense hook to distance with high kick to spinning back elbow
- Jab Cross to defense to elbow with spinning back kick
- Parry Jab to Elbow then inside low kick to right spinning heel kick
- Jab cover elbow to jab roll and high kick
- 50/50 clinch with knees setting up sweep
- 50/50 pull down elbow to elbow with knee to sweep
Breaking Clinch Foot On Hip