- Lajhner covers everything from fundamental stance and footwork, to parrying directly into combinations.
- Refine your defense with Lajhner’s version of the “crazy monkey defense” to keep yourself covered during exchanges.
- Discover how to utilize kicks in an MMA setting where takedowns are permitted.
- Explore general concepts such as taking on larger opponents, how to punch while moving backward, conditioning, and MORE!
- Easily adapt your striking for MMA with Mark Lajhner’s 8-part series!
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
MMA Striking Made Easy Explores How To Punch, Kick, Block, Evade, Create Combinations, And Much More In This Jam-Packed 8-Part Series!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Striking in MMA is much different than other more specialized sports. One major difference is the ability to utilize takedowns, and even cage control. Coach and former pro MMA fighter Mark Lajhner simplifies the striking process in his 8-part series for people of all skill ranges. The series covers concepts such as footwork, stance, throwing punches/kicks, and much more all specifically adapted for the world of MMA!
The series is broken up into 8 parts where Lajhner details each concept in a way that makes complex concepts easy to learn. Not only will you learn how to punch and kick but also how to safely use punching mitts, heavy bags, and kick pads to sharpen your new found skills. On top of the techniques, Lajhner covers other concepts like using range and footwork to more efficiently set up your strikes!
Defense is another aspect that is different in the world of MMA. Since punches, kicks, elbows, and knees are all allowed, your defense must be well-rounded to deal with all of the options! Mark’s system cuts through the guesswork and provides a simplistic approach to defense. Lajhner mixes together the classic “crazy monkey defense” with tried and true defensive strategies to counter kicks.
As an added bonus to the series, Lajhner adds in some miscellaneous concepts that cover how to effectively deal with a larger opponent, conquering fears, conditioning, and MORE! Simplify the complex world of MMA striking with MMA Striking Made Easy an 8-part series from Mark Lajhner!