Keep your Muay Thai skills sharp and transfer them into the unforgiving realm of MMA!
- Don’t get caught fighting off takedowns, instead learn devastating counters that create doubt within the opposition.
- Develop quick-hitting counters and creative counters that ANYONE can do.
- As a former coach at the legendary Black House Gym, Daniel has helped some of the very best strikers in MMA including Anderson Silva!
- Whether you are just starting out or getting ready for your next Professional bout, this 3-part instructional will provide everything you need and MORE!
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
With over 40+ years in Muay Thai, Daniel Woirin has a complete gameplan for applying Muay Thai skills in MMA. Learn to hit hard, and hit often with his easy-to-follow system!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Striking For MMA is a 3-part instructional that provides a systematic approach to countering strikes, countering takedowns, and landing hard-hitting combinations. Muay Thai is known for it’s no-nonsense approach to combat, and this series focuses on it’s most effective techniques, specifically for MMA. The mixed nature makes certain strategies slightly more difficult due to the grappling aspect of MMA. Longtime Muay Thai practitioner/coach Daniel Woirin looks to layout an easy-to-understand program that will have you adapting your most effective Muay Thai skills in the realm of MMA.
Why focus on Muay Thai? Muay Thai has long been proven to be one of the most effective striking-based martial arts. The ability to strike with knees and elbows has helped become one of the most used forms of combat inside of MMA. If you look at the landscape of today’s MMA it is undoubtedly heavily influenced by Muay Thai. Athletes like Anderson Silva have reached the very top of the sport thanks to this sophisticated striking art.
At the legendary Black House Gym, Daniel Woirin was able to influence some of the best strikers and heaviest hitters in the sport like Vitor Belfort, Dan Henderson, and Anderson Silva! This unique blend of experience as an athlete and top-tier coach has helped Woirin develop an intricate system that will make you hard-to-hit. This elusiveness will help you land stinging counters that will catch your opponent off guard. On top of creative counters to strikes, you will learn how to punish any takedown attempt that comes your way!
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- My story
- Double jab over head and kick to finish
- Level change
- Countering with Left hook
- Faking kick to strike
- Pivoting to counter
- Spinning elbows & back fist
- Faking takedown to strike
- Countering the punch
- Clinch to Takedown
- Catch the leg to strike
- Check the leg kick
- Lefti Vs Orthodox
- Angle to kick
- Slip to strike
- Double jab to strike
- Fake single leg to strike
- Clinch defense against the wall
- Counter punch
- 1-2 knee
- Faking punch & Strike
Double Jab To Strike