Sharpen your striking and learn how to connect with power and style with this 4-volume MMA striking course from UFC legend Anderson Silva
- Anderson shows you how he created some of his biggest knockouts ever, including his front kicks, clinch work, unorthodox elbows and more
- Slip and return fire as Anderson shows you how he counters and stays safe in MMA exchanges
- Anderson Silva is the best striker in MMA history, with a legendary championship career in the UFC and MMA that spans decades
- Control the clinch with lockdown techniques where you can control, defend, break, and attack with this cage-tested strategy for success
Strike With Spider-Like Precision As Anderson “The Spider” Silva Teaches The Secrets To How He Became The Greatest Striker in MMA History
Learn The Hidden Techniques And Wisdom Behind Some Of The Anderson Silva’s Greatest MMA Knockouts, From The Spider Himself
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Learn from one of the most creative and successful martial artists of all time, as Anderson “The Spider” Silva shows you the striking techniques that he used to become a UFC legend and the greatest striker in MMA history. These fundamentals, concepts, and strategies have been proven to work at the highest levels of combat, and now you can learn the inside details that opponents have tried scouting for years.
This 4-volume series is perfect for anyone who wants to learn the art of striking from one of the most successful martial artists ever, no special speed or strength needed. Anderson wants to share with you his unique style, with nothing held back as he helps you grow as a striker and technician.
Master your clinch work with Anderson’s signature position, as he shows you the fundamentals and concepts any fighter needs to know for success. Get the strongest grips possible, defend, attack, and keep your opponent stuck in your web as you throw shots in unusual ways. No one in MMA has used the clinch this well, and now you can know what little adjustments Anderson is making for that success.
Anderson takes you through his greatest hits in the cage, teaching the exact techniques he used in major UFC championship fights. Thread the needle to land precise punches as you slip and dodge, lull fighters in before firing off vicious front kicks, and connect on punches with these tricks for accuracy that Anderson has perfected.
Put everything together with championship wisdom from The Spider. Don’t just build technique as he shows you how you can also build your timing and fluidity on the pads. With MMA-specific training, you can finally maximize your pad work so you can begin building these important connections in your body and using them when you need.
Head Control Concept
So, What Do You Get?
- How To Clinch
- Clinch Grip Details
- Clinch Defense
- Over / Under Clinch For MMA
- Clinch Defense To Attack
- Clinch Frame Defense
- Clinch Prevention
- Breaking The Clinch
- Elbow Inside Defense
- Head Control Concept
- Rich Franklin Head Control
- Hand Fighting and Elbow Strikes
- Understanding martial arts vs fighting and martial arts wisdom
- Defending Against The Body Lock
- Striking Fundamentals
- Countering Straight Punches
- Countering with Kicks And The Front Kick
- The “Stopping Power” Forrest Griffin Knockout
- Putting It Together with Pad work
- Anderson on the pads