Henry Cejudo is one of the greatest fighters of all time, and was an Olympic Gold Medalist and UFC Double Champion - the only athlete to EVER do this
- Gain confidence and skill on your feet with Henry Cejudo’s effective concepts, techniques, and combinations for striking success
- Become a complete fighter with punches and kicks that work with your biomechanics, as Henry breaks down for you
- Use effective combinations that set up great takedown and clinching opportunities
- Work on the cage and even on the ground with MMA-specific striking work that is battle tested and proven
- This will help your conceptual understanding of every aspect of the striking game that Henry was so successful with!
Learn The Striking Mastery That Helped Make Henry Cejudo A UFC Double Champion and Combat Sports Legend, Including His Specialized Striking Combinations For Grapplers and More!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Join “Triple C” Henry Cejudo as he coaches you through a complete blueprint to striking success. Using fundamentals, concepts, technique, and strategy, Henry shows you how he was able to turn himself from Olympic gold medal-winning wrestler to well-rounded UFC Double Champion.
On this four part series, Henry explains how to use your 5 senses of striking, so that you can simplify your striking to what is most important and work with fluidity and safety. Use strong biomechanics that Henry explains, and see how they apply in ways that gave him a big advantage on the competition.
Use MMA-specific combinations for grapplers, as Henry shows you some of his championship offensive combinations, takedown entries, cage work, and more. You can even learn some of Henry’s most important keys to ground and pound in this total striking breakdown.
Across this series, you will be able to hear the game broken down by one of the greatest fighters ever. Henry Cejudo’s 5 senses method to striking can bring you success with these details and lessons from Triple C himself.
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- BEING A COMPETITOR/FIGHTER
- THE 5 SENSES AS A FIGHTER
- A COMFORTABLE STANCE
- DRILLS TO UNDERSTAND YOUR BIOMECHANICS
- FAKES, FEINTS, HALF PUNCHES, LEVEL CHANGES, AND COMPOSURE
- SAFE ZONE AND FIGHT ZONE
- ENTRIES TO TAKEDOWNS FROM FIGHT STANCE
- OFFENSIVE COMBINATIONS FOR GRAPPLERS
- COUNTERING LEG KICKS TO TAKEDOWNS
- THE OVER UNDER SERIES
- OFFENSIVE CLINCH GAME FOR GRAPPLERS
- CAGE WORK
- GROUND AND POUND AND CONTROL