- Edson is a top-tier fighter in the UFC, with some of the most electrifying knockouts the sport has ever seen.
- Learn the secret to pulling off slick spinning attacks that opponents won’t see coming.
- Use sophisticated setups that anyone can learn to leave your opponent wide open for a variety of hard-hitting strikes.
- Manipulate timing against the opposition with Edson’s switch kick series.
- Counter and defend a variety of kicks in different scenarios.
- Upgrade your standing skills with World-Class Fighter Edson Barboza!
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Buzzsaw Kicking Mechanics Is A Jam-Packed Instructional That Covers Dynamic Offense, Rock- Solid Defense, And Crucial Clinch Work!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Edson Barboza is a top-tier MMA fighter who possesses some of the most electrifying Knockouts in MMA history. Edson’s dynamic style may seem super flashy and unobtainable for the average person, however with Buzzsaw Kicking Mechanics seemingly complex concepts are broken down in a way that anyone can understand. The 3-part series covers a wide range of topics including offensive concepts, defensive concepts, and how to effectively work in the clinch.
In the offensive portion of the series you’ll learn everything from basic low kicks to advanced spinning heel kicks. Barboza breaks down his favorite offensive concepts by first teaching you basics that allow you to rapidly advance your skills as a striker. This bottom up approach will help people of all levels understand how to generate power and acquire the necessary timing to land fight-altering kicks, knees, punches, spinning techniques, and MORE! If you are looking to add dynamic techniques that can catch opponents by surprise then this series is for YOU!
On top of the onslaught of offense that Edson covers, you’ll also learn how to effectively defend and counter a wide range of kicks. Barbosa teaches next level details on evasive movement. The series will help you become harder to hit, while at the same time allowing you effective counter options to get you back on target. In the final section of the series Barboza covers how to effectively work from the clinch. Here you’ll learn to set up knees and even spinning elbows. Take your stand up skills to an all new frontier with Edson Barboza’s Buzzsaw Kicking Mechanics, a 3-part series guaranteed to make you a more dynamic striker!
So, What Exactly Do You Get?