Learn The Subtle But Important Art Of Coaching In This Unique Series With Elite MMA Instructors Duane “Bang” Ludwig, Bas Rutten, PJ McGee, and Sam Coutts Showing You How To Best Share Your Knowledge With Students In Ways That Make Sense And Much, Much More
- Under the guidance of coaches like Duane Ludwig and Bas Rutten, learn how to run a class with the finer details of being a responsible gym owning coach broken down for you
- See how to structure class, pair partners, develop students with real actions to take, and much more
- The coaches show you drills and exercises that your classes can use to get better, faster with an emphasis on dutch drilling, bag work, stretching, and much more
- The senseis all bring their own areas of knowledge and expertise to improve with, including a serious longform discussion with Bas Rutten on topics like travel concerns, cornering, game planning, and much more
- You’ll even get tips for running a properly leveled sparring session for maximum safety while your fighters test their skills
- All of these coaches have years operating at the highest levels of combat sports, whether in coaching or also in athletics themselves, and they share their encyclopedia of knowledge on this important topic across all four volumes
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.