Learn devastating combinations and masterful clinch work from muay thai legend, Saenchai
- Master the skills that have served Saenchai in over 350 fights, and earned him multiple world titles and worldwide fame
- Enjoy world-class instruction on assembling the perfect combinations and gain more confidence in the clinch
- See how Saenchai developed his unique style that is totally different than any other fighter or instructor on Earth
- Whether your aim is to become the next world champion thai fighter or simply get into shape while learning some new and exciting skills, you’ll find everything you need in this incredible library of muay thai technique
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Learn how the legendary striker Saenchai broke all the rules with these Muay Thai techniques to develop the most unique style ever
Check Out The Trailer To This Series!
What Will You Learn?
With Combinations and Clinchwork, you’ll receive world-class instruction from the most legendary muay thai fighter of our time, Saenchai. With this series, you'll gain a much deeper understanding of how to PROPERLY THROW YOUR COMBINATIONS for maximum effectiveness and learn clinch work secrets that will ADD DANGEROUS LAYERS to your close-quarters fighting skill set. Saenchai is the most unique fighter in muay thai and you can learn the secrets behind his hugely successful style here.
Muay thai is widely considered by many to be the MOST EFFECTIVE and devastating striking art on the planet. It’s also a phenomenal way to get in shape while acquiring a new skill. Saenchai has been fighting since he was 8 years old and still competes to this day! With over 30 years of experience and more than 350 fights to his credit, Saenchai is more than qualified to guide you on your muay thai journey and assist you in acquiring the skills you need to become a WELL ROUNDED thai fighter!
So, What's On This Series?
In part one, Saenchai will guide you through some of his MOST RELIED UPON combinations, stringing together effective strikes like hooks to the body, head kicks, and punches followed up by elbows, and so much more. In part two you'll NAVIGATE THE CLINCH, learning to redirect energy, strike at the perfect time, and even receive guidance on one of Saenchai’s most revered skills, catching kicks. Round out the instructional with some footwork concepts to keep you SHARP AND CONFIDENT!
This is your chance to study under one of the true legends of combat. Anyone can follow Saenchai's simple and direct teaching and in 2 densely packed parts, you’ll quickly recognize a truly superior understanding of the art of muay thai fueled by years of experience and unwavering dedication. Get ready to add some new and exciting tools to your muay thai arsenal!
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Fake body kick to front kick
- Kick inside leg kick to head kick
- Outside kick to head kick to left hand
- Catch front kick step out throw away leg, to head kick / throw away to knee then elbow
- Low kick to jump head kick
- Body punch to over hand left to left knee
- Front kick to jump kick to face
- Jump inside kick to head or body kick
- Catch body kick to sweep
- Jab to push arm down to elbow to head kick
- Catch body kick to sweep
- Fake leg kick to face front kick
- CLINCH WORK
- Clinch to pull arm up to lock , then knee sweep
- Clinch push face away to knee
- Clinch to lock neck to knee
- Body lock to throw
- Defend lock body clinch - step out to sweep or knee
- Catch knee to sweep
- Pull head to elbow
- Fake leg kick to inside leg kick
- Block and catch head kick to sweep
- Body kick to bock return ( knee or kick)
- Punch body or head to knee body to elbow
- Punch to uppercut step out to low kick
- High kick opponent leans back , u front push kick
- Fake kick to sweep
- Monkey climbing clinch to elbow
- Block /catch to sweep
- Punch , step into sweep
- Triple body kick
- Side body kicks (both legs)
- Catch kick throw away leg and return kick
- Body kick to pull leg away
- Catch to cartwheel kick
- Saenchai footwork