Kyle teaches you some of the best hard-hitting combinations that he used in the UFC.
- Tie it all together with a gameplan. Kyle shows you how to put the pieces of the puzzle together so that you can make it work in the cage!
- Discover defensive strategies that keep you out of danger, while giving you the opportunity to counter.
- Use slips, feints, and weaves to set up your next combo OR close the distance!
- Develop a solid approach from the ground up with Crash Course Striking For MMA!
- Become more dangerous from everywhere
Get your crash course in striking from UFC Vet Kyle Bochniak! Learn creative combinations and drills that will make you a better striker.
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Kyle “Crash” Bochniak is known for his explosive combinations and non-stop action in the cage. Crash Course Striking For MMA is a 4-part series that covers the ESSENTIALS to be a successful MMA-based striker. Cover everything from creative combinations to implementing a game plan with this top-tier instructional.
Crash Course Striking For MMA is a complete look at all aspects of striking in an MMA setting. MMA striking is unlike striking in any other sport. Kyle looks to put you in position to land punches, kicks, elbows, and knees without getting taken down. Lay the foundation to do just that. Here Kyle covers fundamental footwork drills to help you develop a strong base to launch attacks from. Once you understand how to feint, parry, slip and weave Kyle “Crash” Bochniak teaches you his very best combinations in the next THREE parts!
Use what you learned in part 1 to carry you through the rest of the series. Don’t worry, Kyle teaches you EXACTLY how to piece it all together. You won’t only learn a bag of techniques, Kyle teaches you how each combination works and how you can use it to land on your opponent.
Check out the complete CRASH COURSE below!
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Fundamentals - Foot work and defense solo drills - Forward, back, right, left
- Triple step Getty up
- Establish range
- Long step
- Push step
- Lateral movement to pivot - left/right
- L-steps - left/right
- Offensive strikes - Boxing Strikes
- Muy Thai Strikes
- Jab Partner drills
- Long range basic combination - Combo 1 Jab + cross + hook + outside leg kicks
- Combo 2 Jab + cross + hook + body kick
- Combo 3 Jab + cross + liver + leg kicks
- Combo 4 Jab + cross + slide + step through cross + left body kick
- Combo 5 Jab + cross + hook + slip inside + liver + frame & knee
- Fundamentals sequence one
- Fundamentals sequence two
- Long Range Advance Combination - Combo 1 long step jab + inside slip + 7-3-2 + weave + step through cross + left body kick
- Combo 2 A Opposite stance + feint jab + slide & frame/push step + 1-2-3/step knee/elbow/kick
- Combo 2 B lateral movement & pivot to regular stance + feint jab + slide & frame/push step + 1-2-3/knee/elbow/kick
- Combo 3 A Opposite stance + feint jab +slide/frame/push step through cross/body kick + frame
- Combo 3 B Regular stance + feint jab + slide/frame/push step/ jab - step through cross/body kick + frame
- Combine advance combinations #1, #2 and #3 to create complete advance sequences
- Counter kick partner drills (this can be done back and forth) - Catch body kick + cross to body, eject + body
- Catch kick sweep
- Catch kick + step though single leg trip
- Catch kick body lock
- Check kick counters
- Close the distance - Close with split to clinch combo 1 Slip outside, push step/ 1-2-3 + step knee/clinch/knee/elbow
- Close with slip to clinch combo 2 Slip inside, 7-10-3- knee/clinch + knee + elbow
- Close with split jab to fit combo 1 Split jab + 2-7-4-3/double leg
- Close with split cross to fit combo 2 Split cross + 3-2/snatch single leg + double
- Advance partner Defense and Counter drill
- Slip counter drill
- Cover counters drill - Same side
- Opposite side
- Split Drill Split jab + Split cross, 7-2-3
- Clinch - Introduction to the clinch Plumb Defense and Plumb Control
- Plumb Position Partner Drill
- Collar tie overview and partner drill
- Clinch Breakdowns - Collar tie
- Over Under