Learn How To Flow With Hand Fighting To Defend & Set Up Crisp, Powerful Strikes Using These Techniques From Elite UFC Coach & MMA Legend Duane “Bang” Ludwig & His Bang Muay Thai Coach Sam Coutts
- Parry and counter an opponent’s punches and deliver strikes of your own with coach Ludwig and Coutts explaining the concepts and techniques you need for success
- By parrying and hand fighting with an opponent, you can frustrate their attacks and find gaps in their defense with more precision
- Time your shots better with parrying jabs, crosses, and more and finding the most effective ways to return back with kicks, punches, and combinations
- Coach Duane “Bang” Ludwig is the innovator of the Bang Muay Thai System, and a kickboxing and MMA legend who has coached fighters like TJ Dillashaw to world championship success, joined by one of his most trusted instructors of the system - Sam Coutts
- Find your way into knees and elbows from close range as Duane teaches you fluid methods to parry and create openings for big blows
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.