- Use skill-enhancing drills that will help you rapidly add new and effective combinations to your game.
- Juan covers a wide range of concepts including basic stance, footwork, punches, kicks, knees, and MORE!
- Learn unique aspects of defense including absorbing kicks efficiently and use the opportunity to land hard counter shots.
- Gain an advantage with next-level footwork that allows you to be in a better position to land CRISP combinations!
- Add diverse combinations, counters, movement, blocks, and much more in this 4-part series!
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Overwhelm The Opposition With Crisp Combinations That Breakthrough Your Opponent's Defense , And Much More In This 4-Part Series!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Juan Cruz Quintanta is the founder of Quintana Combat Academy in Argentina where he helps students of all levels upgrade their striking. Juan has a great eye for detail that makes seemingly complex techniques and combinations easy to understand for people of all levels. Crisp Striking Techniques & Combinations is a 4-part series where Juan shares individual technique breakdowns and how to blend them together in hard to stop combinations!
The series covers a wide range of essentials striking concepts that can be applied across the spectrum of combat. Learn everything from basic stance and footwork to counter combinations off of a blocked kick! Quintana segments the instructional in a way that allows you to build a rock solid striking foundation that allows for easy additions that come later in the series.
As you progress through the series and you’re able to combine effective footwork, head movement, and a wide range of punches and kicks, Quintana starts to cover unique defensive concepts. The defensive portion of the series will help you develop parrying techniques for both punches and kicks as well as unique counter opportunities that arise out of a caught kick situation. Crisp Striking Techniques & Combinations is a perfect instructional choice if you are looking for a series that starts from the ground up that also allows for adaptations and upgrades as you learn. Take your striking skills to the next-level with Juan Cruz Quintana!
So, What Exactly Do You Get?