Master Some of the BEST Counter Offense in The Game And Give Your MMA Pedigree a Massive Upgrade with Ultimate Fighter Champion, Ross The “Real Deal” Pearson
- Ross Pearson kicked off his career in the UFC by winning The Ultimate Fighter 9 in 2009, then spent over a decade fighting for the prestigious organization and amassing 26 bouts, claiming Fight of the Night honors 3-times
- Learn some of Pearson’s most relied upon and trusted techniques, combos, and maneuvers that will include striking and grappling applications so you can become a more well rounded fighter
- Utilize Person’s vast network of counters so you can take on less damage and return fire with devastating blows of your own
- Transition right into wrestling with specific counters that will help you seamlessly take the exchange from a striking scenario to a grappling one at just the right time
- Add three special techniques to your arsenal that Pearson successfully used in the UFC
- Evade kicks, strikes, and attempts at offense of all kinds in one perfectly crafted guide to better MMA performance with a legendary veteran coach guiding you every step of the way
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.