Make your punches, kicks and footwork unstoppable with the help of Bas Rutten who is considered the most accurate striker in combat history by FightMetric with a 70.6% striking percentage!
- Develop the powerful OPEN STANCE that Bas Rutten discovered and perfected studying champions of all combat sports.
- Pack more power in your punches by incorporating angles and patterns developed by Bas at the highest levels of combat sports.
- Keep your opponents guessing with the help of Bas’ signature liver kicks and palm strikes.
- Make your training more effective and shorten your learning curve with all of Bas’ favorite drills.
- Punch and kick with more power and accuracy! Get hit less by understanding the essential patterns of your opponent and the effective counters that will keep opponents on the defensive.
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Destroying Opponents With Strikes is a Four Part Series that opens the Bas Rutten playbook of punches and kicks that made him the most accurate striker in history!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Dominating opponents on the feet is a skill every striker needs to be successful. Without a proper understanding of all elements of throwing effective punches and kicks, while also using feints and counters when necessary, the striker will not be successful. Legendary former UFC and Pancrase Champion Bas Rutten has put together a clear cut playbook where he shares the formula for his phenomenal success as the most accurate striker in history according to FightMetric.
Bas Rutten is a former three-time Pancrase champion and a former UFC heavyweight champion. He finished his career with an astounded 22 fight win streak. As an avid student of the combat game, Bas has studied all of the greats in every striking art and distilled them into his own unique system that he is sharing in Destroying Opponents With Strikes.
Known as the most accurate striker in history, according to FightMetric, Bas Rutten also intimately understands the role of power in a striker’s game. This system is filled with all of the tricks and techniques to help you develop both an accurate and power-packed striking style. From the standard punches and kicks to signature palm strikes and liver shots, Bas leaves no stone unturned in this set.
Whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned veteran of combat sports, the legendary Bas Rutten has tons to teach you. Destroying Opponents With Strikes will give you the tools, techniques and confidence you’re looking for to become a formidable striker.
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- MOVEMENT AFTER STRIKING
- EYES ON OPPONENT, DISTANCE, AND POWER
- FALSE SENSE OF DISTANCE
- STRAIGHT PUNCHES
- PUNCHES PART 2
- BODY SHOTS -SPLEEN AND LIVER
- BLOCKING, SLIPPING, AND COUNTERING, STRAIGHT PUNCHES
- COUNTERING STRAIGHT PUNCHES WITH COMBINATIONS OF PUNCHES AND KICKS
- SLIPPING STRAIGHT PUNCHES AND COUNTERING THEM WITH LONGER COMBINATIONS
- HOOKS, SLIPPING, BLOCKING, COUNTERING
- DUCKING AND COUNTERING HOOKS
- HOW NOT TO BREAK YOUR SHIN/strong>
- LOW KICKS
- LOW KICK AT CLOSE DISTANCE
- ROUNDHOUSE MIDDLE KICKS
- HOW TO GENERATE THE MOST FORCE WITH ROUNDHOUSE KICKS
- HOW TO GET CONNECT WITH YOUR POWER
- FRONT KICK
- THROWING OPPONENT W CLINCH
- COUNTER ROUNDHOUSE KICKS W PUNCHES
- CHECKING AND COUNTERING LOW KICKS
- COUNTERING KICK W KICKS
- COUNTERING KICKS WITH KICKS, AND KICKS WITH PUNCHES, MIXING IT UP
- HOW TO MAKE EVERY STRIKE POWERFUL
- CHANGING PATTERNS IN STRIKING COMBINATIONS
- CHANGING PATTERNS WHEN COUNTERING ROUNDHOUSE KICKS
- DIFFERENT PATTERNS WITH RELOADS
- REPLACING RELOADS W KICKS
- CHANGING THE ANGLES AND CHANGING THE PUNCH OF THE RELOADS
- PUTTING EVERYTHING TOGETHER
- PUTTING EVERYTHING TOGETHER IN PAD HOLDING
- DRILL COMBINATIONS WITH PARTNER STANDING STILL, MOVING FORWARD AND MOVING BACKWARD
- REMEMBER, MOVEMENT AFTER MAKING A COMBINATION
- MAKE DRILLING MORE REALISTIC
- USING BREATHING AGAINST OPPONENT
- LOW KICK SMASHING LEG
- LEFT HOOK LIVER KICK
- PALM STRIKE AND CLOSE-LINE
- HARD BODY SHOT SETUPS
- TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A PATTERN FROM OPPONENT
- BLOCKING KNEES
- BREAKING PATTERNS
- FINAL WORDS