Brandon Gibson Teaches His Fall Off Killer Shift Series Where You’ll Learn How To Weaponize Timing To Land Harder Punches, Kicks, Close The Distance, And More!
- Master the art of the feints and fakes with Gibson’s battle tested set ups that will help you land fight-changing shots.
- Alter the rhythm of the fight by using feints and fakes to keep your opponent guessing.
- Take advantage of openings by landing a variety of strikes.
- Use fake takedowns to put your opponent into defensive mode, while you land with devastating spinning elbows!
- Increase your ability to land from a variety of positions and scenarios with Brandon Gibson!
Leave Your Opponent Wide Open By Using Effective Feints And Fakes That Transition Directly To Fight-Changing Strikes!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Throwing all of your offense at an opponent, only to have each strike defended can leave you with a feeling of defeat. A surefire way to mix things up against an opponent with a solid defense is by using feints and fakes. Brandon Gibson’s latest instructional focuses on this winning strategy by teaching clear methods on how to implement feints and fakes.
Gibson is a long-time MMA coach and has helped some of the biggest names in the sport. The Fall Off Killer Shift is a 2-part series that teaches exactly how to use a variety of feints and fakes to get your opponent out of position, and vulnerable for attack. In the series Gibson partners up with upcoming MMA star Aaron Pico. Pico is known for his wrestling prowess, and in the series Gibson demonstrates how to use fake takedown attempts to force your opponent to defend. This means that they will likely be dropping their hands, which allows for BRUTAL follow up attacks.
Rhythm and timing are two crucial concepts that you’ll hear about a lot when talking about high level fighters. The problem is it can be difficult to understand unless it is taught correctly. Brand Gibson is a MASTER at teaching these two key concepts. The series will have you raising your fight IQ by understanding how to manipulate your opponent’s reactions with fight-altering strikes, cage control, takedowns and more!
So, What Exactly Do You