Breakdown Some Of The Most Historic Knockouts In MMA History With Brandon Gibson!
- Learn the tactics and strategy involved in EVERY breakdown.
- Gibson teaches how each KO happened including the set ups that each athlete used to land the finishing blows.
- Drill through each knockout sequence by using the same techniques as MMA greats like Conor McGregor, Jon Jones, Carlos Condit, and MORE!
- Make world class techniques, set ups, and drills an integral part of your game with Gibson’s step-by-step breakdowns.
- Feel like the greats with Brandon Gibson’s deep dive on his favorite KO’s in MMA history!
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Learn The Same Techniques That MMA Legends Used At The Highest Levels With Brandon Gibson’s Easy-To-Follow Knockout Breakdowns!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
The Knockout is one of the major reasons many fans tune into striking based combat sports. Whether it’s Boxing, MMA, Kickboxing, or Muay Thai, the knockout is king. Brandon Gibson has been at the forefront of the MMA world and has witnessed some of the most iconic knockouts in the sport. Some of which he was part of as the athlete’s coach!
Gibson’s latest series takes a look at his favorite knockouts as he breaks them down into technique sequences that you can add directly into your arsenal. The series focuses on making world class techniques usable for people of all experience levels. Brandon’s teaching skills are on full display as he makes each breakdown into a technique session where you’ll learn footwork, setups, timing, and hard hitting combos.
Take your understanding of each technique to the next level by learning from Brandon’s insight. Gibson has helped shape the striking game of some of the top athletes in MMA including John Dodson, Jon Jones, and many other athletes from Jackson Wink MMA Academy. Understand what goes into each KO including the set up, tactics, and technique each athlete used. You’ll be able to add techniques to your game that have been battle tested at the highest level of the UFC!
So, What Exactly Do You Get?