Fine Tune Your Boxing Fundamentals With Former NABF Champion & American Top Team Coach Dyah Davis, And Learn The Basics Of Punching, Footwork, And A Wide Range Of Defensive Concepts
- Dyah Davis is the head boxing coach for top-tier MMA athletes like Dustin Poirier and Amanda Nunes.
- Lay a foundation for effective boxing fundamentals that have been battle-tested at the highest levels of the sport!
- Understand how to throw basic punches like the jab, cross, hook, uppercut and how to blend together efficient footwork.
- Master a wide range of defensive concepts like slipping and parrying punches, as well as how to block whatever you opponent throws at you. .
- Whether you are just starting out or looking to refine your fundamentals Dyah Davis provides a clear-cut system in Fluid Boxing Fundamentals!
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Fluid Boxing Fundamentals Is An Instructional Dedicated To Laying A Rock-Solid Foundation For Championship-Approved Fundamentals From Dyah Davis!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Fundamentals are an essential framework for Boxing champions since the sports inception. Fine tuning fundamentals will allow for fighters to reach their maximum potential, as they expand their arsenal of attacks and layers of defense. Fluid Boxing Fundamentals from Dyah Davis is a series focused on providing a clear-cut path for boxers to learn essential basic concepts like throwing punches, utilizing footwork, how to effectively hit pads, as well as a wide range of defensive measures.
Dyah Davis is a former NABF super middleweight champion, and has helped some of the best MMA athletes in the sport hone their boxing skills. In this instructional he lays out a complete program on how to learn and apply essential boxing concepts. Davis breaks down the necessary punches required for any fighter’s arsenal. You’ll learn how to throw jabs, crosses, hooks, uppercuts, and even some effective basic combinations.
Not only will you be able to effectively throw punches, but also how to blend together movement and defensive measures along with your newfound punching skills. Davis utilizes a variety of padwork drills that helps fighters of all levels start to grasp a realistic approach to finding success in a boxing ring. The series also expands into defensive concepts that will help you understand how to block, slip, and parry punches. Davis also goes in depth on range and how to use it to your advantage to hit your opponent while avoiding damage!
This next level approach will help beginners shorten the learning curve of the sweet science! Build a rock solid foundation or refine your fundamentals with this 2-part must have series from Dyah Davis!