World-renowned boxing trainer Teddy Atlas is back to show you one of the most important aspects in all of boxing - the secrets to moving your feet, creating angles, and cutting the ring!
- This is your chance to learn the right ways to move your feet in the ring so you can deliver the best punches and stay out of your opponent’s range
- Learn how to create angles, get out of the way of your opponent’s shots, set traps, and more - taught as only Teddy can
- Boxers of any level can benefit from these footwork concepts and techniques, from beginners through veterans
- Teddy is one of the most successful boxing trainers in history, having led multiple fighters to world championships and elite success
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Move Your Feet Into Prime Striking Position And Learn All The Secrets To Real Winning Footwork With Legendary Trainer and Fight Analyst Teddy Atlas!
Check The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Every punch starts with something even more important than your hands - your feet and your footwork! Every fighter relies on their feet to get them into position to land shots, and to get them out of the way when there are punches coming back. Now, you can learn all the ins and outs to these foundational techniques from legendary championship trainer Teddy Atlas.
Teddy Atlas is one of the best boxing trainers in the world, and he’s spent a lifetime studying the sweet science and teaching world champions and hall of farmers how to box at the highest levels. Now, you can learn from one of the most experienced and descriptive coaches in the game as he shows you all you’ll ever need to know about the jab.
Start with the basics on how to move in and out of range, and build from the fundamentals to more advanced lessons on setting traps and avoiding counters. Teddy explains everything you need for great boxing footwork, including the art of cutting the ring.
Build your own personal transit system, no matter your level of experience or athleticism. With Teddy’s help on this 4-part series, you can start moving and flowing around the ring with a purpose, letting your feet set up your hands
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- PUTTING AIR IN THE TIRES
- DESTINATION- OUTSIDE SHOULDER
- CREATING ANGLES
- GETTING OFF THE TRACKS
- THE AMBUSH
- SHOTS FROM THE BUNKER
- CIRCLING THE WAGONS
- MOVING SOUTH
- OLD FASHIONED RING CUTTING
- WALKING IN THE RAIN WITHOUT GETTING WET
- ROAMING THE PRAIRIE
- SETTING TRAPS