- Duke Roufus is a Legendary MMA Coach, founder of Roufusport MMA Academy, and former Kickboxing world champion!
- Learn to utilize both the inside low kick and teep kick to a high level.
- Use unique set ups for each technique that allow you to stay safe from strikes while setting up devastating combinations of your own.
- Maintain control of the fight by using hard hitting teep kicks that catch opponents by surprise and allow easy follow-up combinations.
- Develop basic footwork and head movement to avoid damage while landing fight-altering kicks!
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Take Your Striking To The Next Level With A Complete Blueprint On Landing Teep/Inside Kicks With Legendary Coach Duke Roufus!
Checkout The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
With Duke’s approach your inside and teep kicks will become as integral to your striking arsenal as the jab. You’ll learn concepts to make each technique quick, accurate, and easily adaptable to hard hitting combinations. Roufus pushes the boundaries far past singular kicks and opens up a new frontier of effective striking with this 2-part must-have series!
Inside kicks have become a crucial part of modern MMA. Leg kicks have revolutionized the sport in a way that has earned them a reputation of being the “great equalizer”. Many athletes, including the Pettis brothers, have used leg kicks at the highest levels of the sport to help chop down the opposition. Duke covers the same high-level inside kicking concepts that have helped MMA greats like Anthony and Sergio Pettis among many other top-tier athletes.
The teep kick is an often overlooked kick that can make a major difference in your ability to manage distance and find openings for combinations. Duke shares a unique system of using the teep to be a quick hitting attack that can catch people by surprise, but also provide a platform to combine with more power-oriented strikes. Utilizing the teep can also be a vital defensive tool that will allow you to catch overly aggressive opponents on their way in, while pulling your head away from danger.
Each kicking concept covered in the instructional provides unique opportunities for creative combinations. Roufus explains how keeping your attacks varied will help maintain the element of surprise while giving you plenty of available targets. If you are looking for a diverse way to mix up your striking game that has been proven at the highest levels of combat, then look no further than Duke Roufus’ must-have instructional!