Master The Hook With World Renowned Coach Duke Roufus As He Breaks Down Hook Set Ups, Entries, Combinations, And MORE!
- Duke adds another must-have installment to the Going Into The Matrix series, this time focused on the hook!
- Find unique setups to land hard hitting hooks that can change the course of a fight!
- Use a wide range of tools like kicks, feints, and punches to make the hook find its target more often.
- Catch opponents by surprise with the deceptive range of Duke’s leaping hook.
- Learn specialized hook variations like the spinning hook and cage bounce hook that Duke has been refining throughout his top-tier career!
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Go Into The Matrix With Duke Roufus And His Must-Have Guide On One Of The Most Powerful Strikes In Combat, The HOOK!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
In Duke’s latest installment of the Going Into The Matrix series he sets his sights on one of the most powerful punches in combat, the hook! The 4-part series is designed to give you a complete game plan revolving around the hook including set ups, complimentary strikes, footwork, and more. If you are looking for a masterclass on the hook, from one of the best coaches of ALL-TIME, then look no further!
The hook is known for its knockout potential, ability to penetrate guards, and deceptive quickness. Roufus looks to supercharge your hook. The series explores dozens of setups using tools like punches, footwork, lead kicks, rear kicks, leg kicks, and more to help your hook find its target. While the hook is extremely powerful, it is best used in combination with other techniques. This is where the series really shines, and will help you hit more accurately and more often with your hook.
Duke Roufus is a Legendary MMA Coach, founder of Roufusport MMA Academy, and former Kickboxing world champion. On top of these accolades, Roufus is a superb instructor with the ability to take seemingly complex tactics and simplify them in a way that ANYONE can understand. The series explores high-level techniques that work in the upper echelon of competition, but can also be adapted to work for ALL levels. Even if you are just starting out Duke will have you throwing hard-hitting hooks like the pros.