Chop Down The Opposition With Precise Leg Kicks From World Renowned Coach Duane “Bang” Ludwig!
- Apply leg kicks in multiple rule sets including MMA and Kickboxing.
- Learn unique setups for MMA-based leg kicks that will ensure you can safely land without getting taken down.
- Use the ultra-effective low calf kick to totally change the course of a fight.
- Benefit from Duane’s unique teaching style that makes memorizing complex combinations much more manageable.
- Find effective timing to land perfect leg kicks that your opponent won’t be able to forget!
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Leg Kicks For Muay Thai, Kickboxing, and MMA Is A 4-Part Instructional Where Duane Ludwig Shares His Best Offensive and Defensive Strategies For Leg Kicks!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Leg kicks have been referred to as the “great equalizer” in combat sports. Time and time again we see high level athletes using leg kicks to change the course of a fight. World renowned coach Duane Ludwig looks to provide a clear-cut strategy to land leg kicks safely in multiple combat rulesets in his latest instructional!
The series is laid out in four distinct sections where Ludwig covers the essential aspects of leg kicks. This includes everything from learning the basics on a kick shield, all the way to multi layered combinations, and everything in between. Duane will help you understand both offensive and defensive concepts. Defending leg kicks is just as crucial as the ability to land them!
Although leg kicks are widely regarded as a powerful tool in any athlete’s arsenal, they do come with some risks. In the realm of MMA the threat of a takedown is always a real possibility. Not only has Duane competed in the UFC, but he has coached champions in the UFC. So, it’s safe to say he has a winning strategy to avoid takedowns and landing devastating strikes.
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- INTRO AND BASIC LEG KICK ON THE BAG
- LOW KICKS ON THE KICK SHIELD
- BASIC LEG KICK WITH A PARTNER
- FOOTWORK DRILL FOR THE LEG KICK
- LEAD INSIDE ROUND KICK
- OUTSIDE LEAD LEG DEFENSE
- INSIDE LEAD LEG DEFENSE
- DEFENDING AND COUNTERING THE OUTSIDE LEAD LEG KICK
- DEFENDING AND COUNTERING THE INSIDE LEAD LEG KICK
- DEFENDING WITH AN INJURED LEAD LEG
- LEG KICK SET UPS
- HOOK LOW KICK
- JAB LOW KICK
- CROSS LOW KICK
- CROSS HOOK LOW KICK
- CROSS INSIDE LOW KICK
- CROSS HOOK INSIDE LOW KICK
- HOOK CROSS INSIDE AND OUTSIDE LOW KICK
- 1 LIVER LOW KICK
- THE SOUWER COMBINATION
- THE ALDO COMBINATION
- THE HEMMERS COMBINATION
- THE HOLLAND COMBINATION
- 2 BODY
- 3 BODY
- JAB LOW ON THE BAG
- HOOK LOW ON THE BAG
- CROSS LOW ON THE BAG
- CROSS HOOK LOW ON THE BAG
- CROSS LEAD INSIDE LEG KICK ON THE BAG
- CROSS HOOK LEAD LEG KICK ON THE BAG
- HOOK CROSS LEAD INSIDE LEG KICK ON THE BAG
- 1 LIVER LOW KICK ON THE BAG
- SOUWER COMBNATION ON THE BAG
- ALDO COMBINATION ON THE BAG
- HEMMERS COMBINATION ON THE BAG
- HOLLAND COMBINATION ON THE BAG
- 2 BODY ON THE BAG
- 3 BODY ON THE BAG
- LOW KICK VARIATIONS
- MUAY THAI LOW KICK VS MMA LOW KICK
- THE CALF KICK
- THE OBLIQUE KICK