Learn From One Of The Most Successful MMA Coaches EVER With American Kickboxing Academy’s Head Coach Javier Mendez As He Shows You The Footwork For Fighting That Students Of All Levels Can Use
- Punch and kick with confidence, technique, and ease with Coach Mendez’s lessons on striking excellence
- Move your feet to angle in and out of exchanges for offense and defense
- Stop being a stationary target, use balance and movement to stay safe as you learn how to stay relaxed in the fight
- Use focus mitts for their maximum effect as Coach Javier Mendez takes you through precision workouts you can use
- These are some of the same lessons that Coach Mendez gives to his championship students like Khabib Nurmagomedov, Cain Velasquez, Daniel Cormier, and more
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Coach Mendez Is One Of The Most Respected Trainers In MMA, With AKA Producing Some Of The World’s Elite Combat Talent!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Javier Mendez proves himself year after year to be one of MMA’s premier trainers, with tons of accomplished students to his credit and success at the highest levels of the sport. Now you can learn from him as Coach Mendez teaches the basics to footwork for striking on this 3-part series on techniques for students with any amount of experience.
Get tips on basic stance, balance, and punching and kicking in motion with Coach Mendez, using his expertise to improve your own technique. Once you can strike fluidly and technically, you’ll be more effective, more accurate, more powerful, and safer from your opponents, so don’t overlook these important lessons that you can use today.
Coach Mendez has a pantheon of legendary champions to his credit, including fighters like Khabib Nurmagomedov, Cain Velasquez, Luke Rockhold, Daniel Cormier, and more. His methods for training are proven in the results, so now you can benefit from one of the most successful coaches in the history of MMA.