Neiman Gracie teaches you how to take your Jiu-Jitsu skills and apply them in MMA.
- Prepare your game for MMA and real-world altercations by knowing how to exploit range, close the distance, take your opponent to the ground, and finish the fight!
- Find methods to consistently close the distance with both proactive and reactive approaches.
- Adapt your closed guard to safely deal with punches and elbows, and return fire with Neiman’s favorite sweeps and submissions.
- Don’t reinvent the wheel, revitalize it with Neiman Gracie’s Modern Jiu-Jitsu For MMA!
Modernize Your Jiu-Jitsu For The Unique Rule Set Of MMA With Bellator Star Neiman Gracie’s Gameplan For Combat-Ready Grappling!
Check Out The Trailer
What Will You Learn?
Modern Jiu-Jitsu For MMA is a 3-part series dedicated to revamping your Jiu-Jitsu skills in the realm of MMA. Now that MMA has been around for sometime and rules have changed many athletes have adapted the necessary skills to defend the classic approach to Jiu-Jitsu. Neiman Gracie looks to provide a clear game plan for applying classic skills into a more modern format of MMA. This involves both reactive and proactive approaches to closing the distance, avoiding strikes, and getting the fight to the ground.
Mixed Martial Arts is considered by many to be the ultimate form of combat. Jiu-Jitsu has always been at the forefront of the sport with many BJJ athletes rising to the top of the competitive heap. As more rules and time restrictions have been implemented Jiu-Jitsu has needed some tuning up to compete at the highest levels. One athlete that has successfully adapted their BJJ skills to MMA is none other than Neiman Gracie!
If you are a Jiu-Jitsu practitioner and are looking to funnel the opposition into territory where you have the advantage Modern Jiu-Jitsu For MMA is for you! Taking your opponent down is one of the first steps in that process. Neiman covers two distinct varieties of takedowns with his open floor techniques and his cage based takedowns. This approach ensures that when you are able to close the distance you will have a surefire strategy to get the fight to the next phase of battle….the floor!
One distinct difference between BJJ and MMA is striking on the ground. This means you can use strikes to pummel your opponent into providing you with submission opportunities! Neiman goes into detail on how to successfully use strikes to pass the guard and open up avenues of attack. On the flip side if you happen to be in your guard, Gracie gives you an inside look on what it takes to stay safe while launching your own arsenal of sweeps and submissions.
To adapt your skills to the realm of MMA you don’t need to reinvent the wheel, with Modern Jiu-Jitsu For MMA you can revitalize your skills with BJJ Standout Neiman Gracie! Check out the complete technique list below!
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Goals for this Instructional
- Introduction to the Clinch
- Proactive Clinch
- The Overhand
- Clinching off a 1,2,3 Combination
- Using the overhand against the Cage
- Slipping the Jab
- Overhand against the cage
- Roundhouse entry
- Open Floor Takedowns
- Knee Drop Kosoto
- Double Leg
- Cage Takedowns
- Snatch Double
- Scoop Grip Sweep
- Scoop Grip Sweep Back Take
- Scoop Grip Sweep Rotational Finish
- Striking For Submissions/Positions
- Guard Passing
- Hip Toss Pass
- 3/4 Half Guard Pass
- Rolling Armbar
- Attacks & Sweeps From Guard
- Defensive Guard
- Pivot Armbar
- Butterfly Sweep
- Heel Hook from X-Guard Backside 50/50
Heel hook from X Guard Backside 50/50