Learn the unique but effective movement style that has made Stephen “Wonderboy” Thompson one of the best UFC strikers ever
- Learn footwork and distance techniques and workouts that anyone can use to become a much trickier and less predictable striker
- Use the same drills that Stephen uses as he prepares to take on elite MMA fighters, to help you learn movement and striking fundamentals
- Stephen Thompson is a long-time top UFC welterweight contender, undefeated pro kickboxer, and a pioneer in MMA striking
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Glide Around Your Opponent And Time Your Strikes Perfectly With UFC Contender Stephen Thompson’s Comprehensive Stand Up Course
Stephen “Wonderboy” Thompson Teaches The Unique Karate Movement Principles he Adapted For MMA on This New 3-Part Series
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Learn the one-of-a-kind striking style of Stephen Thompson, the longtime UFC contender who has used these karate-inspired principles for huge success. On this new 3-part series, Stephen shows you his technique behind the movement, punching, kicking, countering, and more that has made him an elite welterweight.
Stephen “Wonderboy” Thompson is one of the most dynamic and recognizable strikers in MMA, with his karate background letting him move and strike in really interesting ways. People have been breaking down his techniques for years as he beat top contenders and fought for world championships, and now you can learn the inside secrets from the man himself.
Move your feet in new easier ways as Stephen shows you techniques and drills to level up your footwork, so you can see how he stands safely outside of range, floats in to strike, and gets away safely. These are balance and footwork tips that anyone can use, no special speed or strength needed, as you start to learn concepts like shuffling, distance management, and flowing.
Use interesting but effective kicks that Stephen has made a staple of his fighting style, including front kicks, roundhouses, and more that take advantage of this flowing movement. Kick with the lead or rear leg to all levels, and get the most leverage out of each shot with precision and timing.
So, What Exactly Is On This Series?
- Stance & Movement
- Wonderboy Stance
- Evolution of the fighting stance
- Shuffle Movement
- Implementing the shuffle movement
- Implementing Distance Management
- Concept of Distance Management
- Drill 1
- Drill 2
- Drill 3
- Drill 4
- Drill 5
- Drill 6 The Masvidal Knockdown
- Legs & Lungs
- Drill 1
- Drill 2
- Ladder Drills
- Putting Things Together (Proper Equipment & Flow Session)
- Karate Kicks for MMA
- Front Kick
- Lead Leg Round Kick
- Roundhouse kick
- Putting Things Together (Flow Session)
- Outro / Final Mitt Session
Drill 6 The Masvidal Knockdown