- Alex Exsisto is a 25+ year veteran of martial arts and is currently a Muay Thai Coach for the legendary Jackson Wink MMA Academy.
- Defend takedowns with Muay Thai-specific tactics that allow you to not only defend the takedown, but open up opportunities for knees and elbows!
- Learn a no-nonsense approach as you adapt your Muay Thai skills for MMA or even real-world altercations.
- Find a place for your strikes to land with innovative setups that are beginner friendly, and easy to learn.
- Make your Muay Thai ready for the wide open ruleset in MMA with Alex Exsisto!
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Muay Thai For MMA Beginners Is A 3-Part Series Where You Will Learn How To Successfully Transfer Your Skills Into The Realm Of MMA!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Mixed Martial Arts is a sport that has a wide open ruleset that allows practitioners to express their skills in a variety of ways. Since there are a limited amount of rules, including the ability to take opponents down to the mat every athlete needs to be well rounded. That said, Muay Thai is an art that can be utilized to great effect as a base for MMA. Muay Thai For MMA Beginners from Alex Exsisto is a series designed to take essential skills from Muay Thai and apply them to MMA.
The series starts with several foundational concepts that will start to help you understand power vs speed, gaining confidence in kicks, and how to defend takedowns. Since Muay Thai possesses some of the most devastating kicks in all of martial arts, it’s CRITICAL to be able to utilize them in an MMA setting. Alex applies clear-cut concepts to help you successfully land kicks and defend takedowns.
As the series continues, you will add layer upon layer of useful skills to your foundation. This includes concepts like how to control your opponent’s hands to shut down their offense while providing opportunities for you to land fight-altering elbows. Also, Alex dives in on what to do against caught kicks. If/when an opponent is able to snag your leg it’s imperative to make a slick escape, and with Exsisto’s approach your opponent’s will wish they chose a different strategy! Alex Exsisto is a longtime martial artist with experience in a multitude of arts. Currently.
Exsisto is a coach at the legendary JacksonWink MMA Academy where he helps today’s top-tier fighters with their Muay Thai skills. If you are looking to adapt your Muay Thai for an MMA setting Alex has you covered with Muay Thai For MMA Beginners!