Former Muay Thai Pro Alex Exsisto Lays Out A MMA-Approved Muay Thai Blueprint For Intermediate Practitioners Who Want To Sharpen Their Skills!
- Build upon the first series with this 4-part follow-up that takes your Muay Thai for MMA to the next level!
- Utilize more sophisticated setups to leave opponents wide open for a variety of kicks.
- Use those same kicks to open up opportunities for hard-hitting punches that blend into hard-to-stop combinations.
- Dive into the defense against your opponent’s kicking game, including low, middle, and high kicks.
- Develop more confidence in your movement with Exsisto’s rhythmic approach that will help you become more agile.
- Round out your striking arsenal with MMA-approved elbows and knees!
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Muay Thai For MMA Intermediate Builds Upon The First Edition With Next-Level Setups, Defense, Movement, And Endless Opportunities For Offense!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
In the intermediate edition of Muay Thai For MMA, Alex Exsisto looks to expand upon the rock-solid foundation covered in the beginner edition of Muay Thai For MMA. Here you will learn more advanced setups for kicks, how to defend a variety of kicks, utilizing footwork, switching stances, and of course how to land hard hitting strikes! Utilize Alex’s next level approach to rapidly acquire MMA-approved Muay Thai techniques that anyone can learn.
Since the ruleset in MMA is different from traditional Muay Thai, some adjustments have to be made. Thankfully, Alex Exsisto is a coach at the world-renowned Jackson Wink MMA Academy and has developed a go-to game plan for applying high-level Muay Thai techniques in the realm of MMA. The series looks to uncover those minor modifications so you can focus on applying your Muay Thai based attacks.
One major focus of Alex’s latest instructional is utilizing slick setups that will help you land a variety of kicks, elbows, and knees. Kicks will also be a major weapon in the realm of setups. A few good leg kicks is going to get a reaction out of your opponent. Alex covers how to utilize your kicking game to open up fight-altering punches. Before long you will be able to overwhelm opponent’s with an onslaught of offense!
As the series expands into the later sections Exsisto looks to refine your defense. This includes how to defend against a variety of kicks. To round out your defense Alex dives into some next level footwork, and movement details. Here, you will start to understand the concept of rhythm and how to make it a valuable tool in your toolkit.
Alex Exsisto is a longtime martial artist with experience in a multitude of arts. Currently Exsisto is a coach at the legendary JacksonWink MMA Academy where he helps today’s top-tier fighters with their Muay Thai skills. If you are looking to adapt your Muay Thai for an MMA setting Alex has you covered with Muay Thai For MMA Intermediate!