Master The Art Of “Smeshing” With The Sambo-Hybrid Fighting System Of Khabib Nurmagomedov, The Iconic Undefeated UFC Champion Who Shows How He Dominated The Field In MMA With Revolutionary Ground Skills
- Learn standing techniques, control and submissions on the ground, and even some of Khabib’s revolutionary cage work on this 3-part series
- See how Khabib closes distance with strikes to set up takedowns, his tips on shooting, and using single legs, body locks, and more
- Dominate in the clinch with techniques for throws, trips, lifts, and more that will let you secure big takedowns
- Smash the guard on the ground with pressure and Khabib’s strategy for holding position while delivering strikes, including some of his favorite submissions
- See the genius cage control concepts and principles Khabib used to become the most dominant MMA fighter of all-time
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Khabib Nurmagomedov Is One Of The Greatest Champions In MMA History, With An Undefeated Record, World Championship, And Dominance Unlike Any Other Fighter In History!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
In one of the most anticipated releases in Dynamic Striking history, now you can learn from one of the most iconic champions in UFC history, as Khabib “The Eagle” Nurmagomedov shows you his system for breaking down some of the best fighters in the world with control and the “smesh”. On this three-part series, you’ll get techniques for standing, on the ground, and even against the cage that have been battle-tested at the highest levels of combat.
Join one of the best fighters of all-time as Khabib shows you how he mixes his strikes and takedowns, including some of his most memorable attacks. Shoot and score with transitions from singles to doubles, lifts and throws from the clinch, and more, each shown with the modifications and variations Khabib used in UFC action.
Khabib was legendary for his ground and cage control, and now you can get those strategies and systems from the man himself. Smash on the ground with pressure, work for dominant positions, and troubleshoot tricky situations with Khabib’s detailed coaching. Use the cage to your advantage with lessons you can’t afford to miss, including some of his most famous grappling positions like the grapevine and his signature wrist control series.
So, What Exactly Do You Get?