Lyoto and Chinzo Machida teach all of the essential footwork moves, including the yori ashi and tsunagi ashi!
- Lyoto Machida is one of the greatest strikers in MMA history, winning a UFC world championship and competing at an elite level for many years
- Move around opponents and learn the hidden secrets to controlling a fight with footwork with these fight-proven Machida brothers techniques
- See some of the specialized cone and ladder drills that Lyoto uses to stay as sharp as possible
- Cut angles and set traps for opponents that will let you unload with combinations
- See the secrets behind famous MMA knockouts, including Lyoto’s UFC world championship victory
Float Like A Butterfly and Totally Control Your Fighting Range and Angles With Chinzo and Lyoto Machida’s Secrets To Footwork!
Check The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Move and flow on your feet with cleaner footwork than ever, as Lyoto and Chinzo Machida show you how to use karate concepts for effective control of range, angle, and more. Step faster and move quicker using the cleanest technique possible as the Machida brothers show you their footwork system.
The Machida Karate system relies on strong footwork, based on five essential moves. Use techniques like the yori ashi and the tsunahi ashi and work them in all directions to create a unified movement system.
The Machida brothers spent a lifetime studying and training karate under their father, honing the Machida style that focused on effectiveness and precision. Both grew up to enjoy successful MMA careers, with Lyoto Machida breaking through as one of the best MMA strikers ever, and a UFC world champion.
Now the techniques that made them so hard to hit in the cage are broken down in complete detail, showing you how you can benefit from this technical mastery. Across 4 volumes, see all of the skills and drills you need for the next level of striking success.
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
INTRO TO THE MACHIDA FOOTWORK
LYOTO AND CHINZO INTRODUCTION TO FOOTWORK
FIGHT STANCE AND BODY MECHANICS
THE BEST WAY TO STEP AND BE FASTER
GET TO THE CORRECT DISTANCE FASTER
THE 5 ESSENTIAL MACHIDA FOOTWORK MOVES
YORI ASHI - BACKWARD
LYOTO MACHIDA VS RYAN BADER KO FOOTWORK DRILL
YORI ASHI - SIDEWAYS
YORI ASHI COMBINATIONS
TSUNAGI ASHI - FORWARD AND BACKWARD
AYUMI ASHI -LYOTO MACHIDA VS RASHAD EVANS KNOCKDOWN
REVIEW AND FIGHT SIMULATION
ADVANCED FOOTWORK COMBINATIONS
LYOTO MACHIDA PERSONAL FOOTWORK WORKOUT