- Develop the spin kick from the ground up.
- Master key details of stance that will lay the foundation for a complete spin kick system.
- Deploy tactical footwork after throwing spin kicks, and immediately reposition yourself.
- Utilize proactive and reactive kicks that can crack through your opponent’s defense, or help you counter their offense!
- Raymond Daniels breaks down the three dimensions of spinning back kicks so that ANYONE can add them to their striking arsenal!
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Add An All-New Dimension To Your Striking Arsenal With The Art Of The Spin Kick From Raymond Daniels!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Raymond Daniels is known for an aggressive and dynamic fighting style where he has secured some of the flashiest KOs in combat sports. Daniels looks to teach his creative striking system in this 3-part series aptly named, The Art Of The Spin Kick! The series looks to simplify a wide range of concepts including back kicks, spinning back kicks, recovery footwork, stance, and drills in a way that ANYONE can learn the art of the spin kick!
With spin kicks stance is everything. If you’ve ever tuned into a Raymond Daniels kickboxing/MMA fight you’ll notice his unique stance. Daniels is a lifelong martial arts practitioner and has a distinctive bounce to his stance. The series looks to provide a clear-cut roadmap on how to build quick and decisive explosiveness from the ground up. Raymond shares his favorite tips on utilizing a more dynamic stance throughout the instructiona with tips on motions, weight transfer, and recovery footwork after throwing a kick.
Spin kicks are a dynamic attack that can add a fight-changing dynamic to your game that opponent’s have to respect. As Raymond has demonstrated numerous times throughout his career, spinning kicks can change the course of a fight in short notice. Raymond is a master of spinning techniques, and is quite possibly just as good at teaching others how to execute the same techniques. Simplify complex concepts in a way that makes each portion of the instructional easy to learn, and easy to use!