Greg Jackson has coached MMA stars and champions like Jon Jones, Carlos Condit, Georges St. Pierre, and more!!
- Land effective strikes on the ground with Jackson-Winkeljohn head coach Greg Jackson and his series on ground and pound basics.
- Learn these fundamentals from one of the greatest minds in MMA with Greg Jackson’s ground and pound manual!
- Land punches and elbows from mount, land strikes from the crucifix, and control the half guard with shots to the body or head.
- Get a complete sense of the technique behind proper MMA ground and pound, including the control and power you can create with effective shots.
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Build A Base Of Effective Ground & Pound With Fighting Guru And Multiple-Time MMA Coach Of The Year Greg Jackson’s Guide To The Fundamentals Of The Art And Science Of Ground Striking !
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Now you can study one of MMA’s most important skills with multiple-time Coach of the Year Greg Jackson’s 3-part guide to the fundamentals of ground and pound. Go position by position as Coach Jackson explains all the best, most basic and effective ways to land strikes on the ground.
Coach Greg Jackson has trained some of the greatest fighters of all time, including Jon Jones, Georges St. Pierre, Carlos Condit, and more, and he has done it with a unique mix of technique and strategy. Find out why his fighters call him “The Wizard” as he talks you through winning concepts that give his fighters the edge they need to excel.
Land basic shots from mount, with punches and elbows, with Greg’s advice on how to dominate and finish fights with strikes from this powerful position. Control the fight with the crucifix and learn how to land unanswered shots, and even totally break down half guard with punches and elbows that can be used systematically.
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- HIGH MOUNTED PUNCHES
- LOW MOUNTED PUNCHES
- ROUND KNUCKLE
- HORIZONTAL ELBOWS
- VERTICAL ELBOW
- SIDE MOUNT WITH VERTICAL ELBOWS WITH HAMMER FISTS
- CRUCIFIX WITH VERTICAL ELBOWS
- COW TAIL CRUCIFIX TO KIMURA
- BASIC GROUND AND PROUD FROM HALF GUARD
- BODY SHOTS FROM HALF GUARD