Fight Effectively From Both Stances And Master The Footwork Necessary For Becoming A Hard-to-catch Fighter Using Movement Techniques From Vince McGuinness
- Check out some of the most effective and practical ways to switch stances during a fight such as using a step forward or backward.
- Target certain strikes such as a calf or thigh kick from both a closed and open stance.
- Use a follow up step off of a rear round kick to position yourself in a different stance and start attacking quickly.
- Use combinations to seamlessly change stances and hit your opponent with the unexpected before they have a clue what’s coming.
- Begin to understand how important footwork is and how it correlates to successful striking.
- Master the techniques and movements shown in this series and quickly see how you float around your opponent and are able to land whatever attacks you want.
Digital video available for immediate viewing online