Fight Effectively From Both Stances And Master The Footwork Necessary For Becoming A Hard-to-catch Fighter Using Movement Techniques From Vince McGuinness
- Check out some of the most effective and practical ways to switch stances during a fight such as using a step forward or backward.
- Target certain strikes such as a calf or thigh kick from both a closed and open stance.
- Use a follow up step off of a rear round kick to position yourself in a different stance and start attacking quickly.
- Use combinations to seamlessly change stances and hit your opponent with the unexpected before they have a clue what’s coming.
- Begin to understand how important footwork is and how it correlates to successful striking.
- Master the techniques and movements shown in this series and quickly see how you float around your opponent and are able to land whatever attacks you want.
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.