Learn To Master The Art Of The Elbow And All The Ways To Throw These Underused Strikes With Former Glory Middleweight Kickboxing Champion Artem Levin!
- Understand a wide variety of elbows and how to maximize their effectiveness.
- Take your skills to the next level with Artem’s world-class drills that allow you to focus on the essential aspect of EACH elbow.
- Seamlessly mix elbows into striking combinations to catch your opponent by surprise.
- Develop consistent counters to the most common strikes in combat that will have you landing fight altering elbows!
- Use Artem Levin’s elbow-incorporating warm-ups to develop a slick cardio workout!
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
The Elbow Encyclopedia Is A 3-Part Master Class On One Of The Most Brutal Strikes In ALL Of Combat, The ELBOW!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
The Elbow is widely considered one of the most powerful weapons in any striker’s arsenal. It is so powerful that many rulesets ban its use! That means that if you are competing in a ruleset that permits the use of elbows they cannot be ignored. Thankfully, multiple time Muay Thai World Champ Artem Levin is here to lay out a complete system that covers all aspects of striking with elbows!
The Elbow Encyclopedia is a 3-part series where Artem Levin covers essential concepts of elbow strikes including warm-ups, drills, basics, combinations, setups, and much more. Build your elbow arsenal from the ground up with Artem’s elbow-oriented warm-ups and drills that will help you understand how to perform each strike with precision and power. Levin’s unique warmup and drill section can easily be pieced together to create a brutal sport-specific workout.
Levin matches his world-class technique with world-class instruction as he breaks down each aspect of the instructional. With his insight on each technique, you’ll learn to use creative setups to find a place for your elbow to land. Artem shares his favorite combinations that he uses to set up his elbows in a top-tier competitive setting, so you can rest assured that it’ll fit into your game.
Take your game to the next level, whether you are a beginner or an experienced striker, with Artem Levin’s Elbow Encyclopedia! Check out the technique list below for the 3-part series!