Study the fundamentals of boxing broken down in ways that anyone can understand, as only Teddy Atlas can
- Teddy Atlas is one of the most respected and recognizable coaches in boxing, with great champions like heavyweight Michael Moorer, Timothy Bradley, and more
- See all of the key concepts that you can use in training, including proper pad work, shadow boxing, and heavy bag exercises
- Whether your goal is competing, coaching, exercise, or just learning about boxing, this 4-volume series is packed with details and inside tips
Learn The Fundamentals of The Sweet Science From World Champion Trainer and Fight Expert Teddy Atlas
Build A Champions Base With One Of The Most Recognizable And Respected Minds in Boxing, Teddy Atlas
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Boxing success is all about your fundamentals. Do you know them and can you use them? Now you can learn the fundamentals, as champion boxing trainer Teddy Atlas teaches you the do’s and don’t’s of boxing basics on this new 4-volume instructional series.
With the same lessons that he delivers to the world-class fighters he coaches, Teddy takes you through everything you need to build a base of knowledge. Whether your goal is competing, coaching, exercise, or just learning about the sweet science, this series is packed with details and inside tips from Teddy on how to move, throw, defend, and more.
See all of the key concepts that you can use in the ring and in training, broken down in ways that anyone can understand, as only Teddy Atlas can. Teddy shows you how to work pads for accuracy and combinations, how to properly move and hit the heavy bag for power and distance, and how to shadow box for your footwork and rhythm.
Learn how to move your feet, stay in the best stance possible, and throw comfortably as you defend yourself. Teddy goes step-by-step, breaking down all the hidden details to proper boxing you may not have even thought about, but makes all the difference. Set people up with these tricky traps to catch them with clean and effective shots.
With these exercises and lessons in mindset and mentality, you can level up in boxing with sharp fundamentals that you can really use in a fight. Teddy has worked with some of boxing’s best, including coaching heavyweight world champion Michael Moorer and welterweight champion Timothy Bradley.
Setting Up Traps
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Wrapping Hands
- Gloves, Setting the Table-Jabs, Offense
- Defense (Options)
- Do’s and Don’ts, Rules, Leads-Counters
- Pads-Learning Distance
- No Posing - Moving After You Punch
- Setting Traps
- Inside Fighting
- The Art of Shadow Boxing
- Hitting/Controlling the Heavy Bag