One of MMA’s most respected coaches, Greg Jackson, explains his unique way of seeing (and winning) all of fighting’s important concepts
- Study important concepts like the post and riff, gemini twin, artillery screening, and more!
- Greg Jackson has coached MMA stars and champions like Jon Jones, Carlos Condit, Georges St. Pierre, and more!
- Apply these ideas and lessons to common MMA situations, with Greg’s unique instruction style.
- Finally hear some of the same insights that Greg Jackson’s fighters have been using at the highest levels, as you train your body and mind together.
- Work and blend your striking, takedowns, clinch work, submissions, and more with attacks you can really use, broken down like only Greg can.
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Master MMA’s Hidden Concepts And Adapt Them To Standup, The Clinch & Grappling - From MMA Genius Greg Jackson
Check The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Now is your chance to learn from one of combat’s greatest minds, as legendary MMA coach Greg Jackson shows you some of the most important concepts to successfully blending and applying fighting techniques. On this two-part series, Coach Jackson shows you striking, grappling, clinching, and more, as he explains the techniques and underlying principles to each situation.
Coach Greg Jackson has trained some of the greatest fighters of all time, including Jon Jones, Georges St. Pierre, Carlos Condit, and more, and he has done it with a unique mix of technique and strategy. Find out why his fighters call him “The Wizard” as he talks you through winning concepts that give his fighters the edge they need to excel.
Apply concepts like the post and rift, the ¾ surrounding concept, 2:1 ratios, and more, each one broken down for you and shown in combat, so you can understand how it all works much better. Greg Jackson breaks down MMA in ways that no one else has been able to, and now you can see the sport in new and effective ways that will lead to better technique, better strategy, and way more knowledge.
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
POST AND RIFT CONCEPT
POST AND RIFT APPLICATION
GEMINI TWIN CONCEPT AND APPLICATION
3/4 SURROUNDING CONCEPT
2:1 RATIO CONCEPT AND APPLICATION
ARTILLERY SCREENING CONCEPT AND APPLICATION
OODA LOOP CONCEPT AND APPLICATION