Fake & Move Your Way To Boxing Success With Hall of Fame Trainer Teddy Atlas’s Tips For Feinting To Set Up Shots & Control The Fight With The Sharpest Hands Possible
- Learn why Teddy calls feinting a lost art - and how you can revive it with big results using these lessons
- With techniques like the magnet, the drop, and the yoyo, see ways to get your feints working and use them to draw reactions that set up big shots
- Teddy is a hall of fame trainer and one of the most recognizable personalities in boxing, with decades of experience coaching and working at the elite levels of the sport
- Feints are the art of faking shots to open up an opponent’s defenses and slow down their offense - giving you a huge edge
- Use tactics that disarm, draw, and make opponents blink using lessons that only Teddy can deliver.
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
Teddy Is A Hall Of Fame Trainer And One Of The Most Recognizable Personalities In Boxing, With Decades Of Experience Coaching And Working At The Elite Levels Of The Sport!
Checkout The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Fake your shots and learn how to turn them into real feints that can change the entire dynamic of a fight, using famous boxing trainer Teddy Atlas’s lessons on the lost art of the feint. Teddy shares with you all the lessons on feinting he has learned in his hall of fame career training elite boxers and world champions, delivered as only he can, on this 4-volume series.
Feints are subtle fakes in boxing that make your opponent guess and wonder where the shots are coming from, giving you the opportunity to slow them down and start landing bigger and bigger punches. Teddy shows you how to feint, when to feint, and some of the most effective combinations here, delivered in detail.
Use feints to disarm an opponent’s aggression or to make them start swinging at punches that are never coming with Teddy’s techniques like the magnet, the doorbell, the yoyo, and more. Teddy is one of boxing’s best trainers and now his knowledge on this subtle art can be yours on this 4-volume series.