- Attack all ranges of switch kick on your opponent including low, middle, and high level switch kicks.
- Marlon is known for his blistering speed and effectiveness with the switch kick!
- Learn to use punches, feints, fakes, and more to land devastating kicks.
- Use calf kicks and low kicks to chop down the opposition, and open up other opportunities of attack!
- Overhaul your striking by mastering the SAVAGE Switch Kick with Marlon Moraes!
Digital video available for immediate viewing online
The Savage Switch Kick Is A 3-Part Series Where Marlon Moraes Provides A Masterclass On Essential Concepts Of The Switch Kick!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Marlon Moraes has made a name for himself in the highest levels of MMA for his explosive and entertaining style. Throughout his career he has landed numerous highlight reel KO’s with brutal kicks. The Savage Switch Kick is a 3-part series where Moraes shares his complete game plan on how to effectively set up and land a wide variety of kicks, including the switch kick!
The switch kick is a versatile strike that can catch even the most seasoned striker off guard. Marlon’s instructional focuses on breaking down the switch kick into easy to understand tactics that can be implemented into anyone’s arsenal. The series starts with crucial fundamentals of the switch kick that lay a foundation to build upon. Moraes teaches how to switch kicks at every level including low, middle, and high switch kicks.
Once you are able to understand the basics, Marlon ramps up the technical prowess by sharing his favorite ways to set up his opponents and how to keep them guessing. You’ll learn tactical timing and kick placement that take advantage of your opponent’s defensive reactions. A major advantage to using the switch kick is your ability to confuse your opponent, while landing fight-altering kicks!
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- SWITCH KICK FUNDAMENTALS
- SWITCH KICK TO THE LEG
- SWITCH KICK TO THE BODY
- SWITCH KICK TO THE HEAD
- SWITCH KICK TO THE HEAD DRILL
- SWITCH KICKS TO THE LEG
- PLACING THE LEG KICK
- SETTING UP THE LEG KICK
- SETTING UP THE LEG KICK WITH THE HOOK
- SETTING UP THE LEG KICK WITH CROSS AND HOOK
- OFF BALANCING OPPONENT WITH SWITCH KICK
- USING OFF BALANCING KICK TO SET UP STRIKES
- OFF BALANCING KICK TO FLYING KNEE
- SETTING UP THE CALF KICK WITH JAB CROSS
- SETTING UP THE CALF KICK WITH THE HOOK
- SWITCH KICK FEINT TO CALF KICK
- SWITCH KICK FEINT TO CALF KICK VARIATION
- SWITCH KICKS TO THE BODY
- SWITCH KICK OR KNEE TO THE BODY
- JAB, CROSS TO SWITCH KICK BODY
- HOOK TO SWITCH KICK
- CROSS, HOOK TO SWITCH KICK
- SWITCH KICKS TO THE HEAD
- SETTING UP THE HEAD KICK
- JAB COUNTER TO HEAD KICK
- SWITCH KICK BEHIND THE JAB
- JAB TO THE BODY TO SWITCH KICK
- HOOK TO HEAD KICK
- FEINTS AND SETUPS
- USING THE SWITCH KICK TO SET UP PUNCHES
- FEINT, HOOK, CROSS, SWITCH KICK
- REGULAR HEAD KICK SET UP
- JAB, CROSS TO THE BODY, HEAD KICK
- JAB, RIGHT HOOK TO THE BODY, HEAD KICK
- FEINT, HOOK, UPPER CUT, HEAD KICK
- HEAD KICK OFF THE CLINCH
- STIFF ARM TO HEAD KICK
- STRETCHES TO IMPROVE FLEXIBILITY FOR HIGH KICKS