Rafael Cordeiro is the current coach of heavyweight great Mike Tyson, and has coached many hall of fame MMA fighters throughout his career!
- Learn the in’s and out’s of boxing with one of the most respected striking coaches in history, Rafael Cordeiro
- Rafael Cordeiro is the historic striking coach of many championship fighters, head coach of elite gyms like Chute Boxe and Kings MMA, and is a multiple time MMA coach of the year
- Use footwork, head movement, and slips to create strong defensive skills that can keep you safe and in good position to counter back.
- Throw precision and powerful punches with Coach Cordeiro’s technique behind how to throw with the most safety and effect possible
- Learn boxing strategy you can use with advice on how to throw safe jabs to set up offense, how to pivot for counters, and more
Master The Fundamentals Of Boxing Offense And Defense With One Of The Greatest Striking Coaches In History, Head of Kings MMA & Chute Boxe Rafael Cordeiro!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Throw in technical combination and stay strong on defense with Coach Rafael Cordiero’s guide to boxing concepts you can use to level up your striking. Coach Cordeiro is one of the greatest striking coaches in MMA history, a multiple-time MMA Coach of the Year award winner, and current trainer of heavyweight great Mike Tyson, and now you can benefit from his experise.
Coach Cordeiro teaches you how to jab and throw punches, move your feet properly, and move with fundamentals that will help you level up your boxing. With a strong technical base of footwork, head movement, and punches you can throw, Rafael shows you how to start throwing in effective combinations and how to set traps for your opponents.
Use the jab to bait out counters, move your opponent into power shots, and more with Coach Cordeiro’s technique on how to set your shots up the right way. With pro-level instruction, this series can help you not only understand the how of boxing, but why to do things and when they best are used.
So, What Exactly Do You Get?